Friday 15 January 2010

Insomnia Part 2

The ramblings of an insomniac

01:50 am - I should have gone out tonight. I stayed in because I was tired, but now I can't sleep. It can't be jet lag anymore, it's been almost a week since I got back from my trip.

01:51 am - Anxiety, maybe?

01:51:30 am - Information overload, maybe?

01:52 am - Sometimes I get anxious and excited and feel like I'm about to explode knowing that there are so many good books out there in the world and that I haven't read half of them and never will and can never remember the ones I would like to read and the list never ends.

01:57 am - Finnish word of the day: pakahtua (verb). Describes the feeling I mentioned above in just one word. Gotta love the Finnish language.

1 comment:

Culebrero said...

Es increible que un solo verbo pueda decir tantas cosas.